Saturday 1 December 2012

BEDID - Day 1 - My Type

Got a question or topic you want to see me blog? Email me or post it here.

And so I begin my Blog-Everyday-In-December (BEDID) Challenge, and being in a bit of scandalous and gossipy mode I thought I'd start off with my ideal guy.

Lets start off with the superficial:
  • Boy-next-door good looks - I've got a weak spot for a cute guy with an angelic face :)
  • I like dirty blondes- and keep the hair short please :)
  • I'm not picky about eye colour, but lets say blue?
  • Muscular build - My guy doesn't have to be completely ripped, but a little definition is always appreciated. And for what it's worth, I like my guys a little bigger (I've got the thin side covered)...I'll take stocky, especially if we're talking rugby player :P. And I'm a huge sucker for a nice chest and arms.
  • I'm about 6', 6'1...around my height would make me happy. I'd prefer it if I didn't have to stand on my tippy toes or bend down to kiss a guy.
  • Not the biggest fan of tattoos, facial hair (a couple days worth of scruff is kinda hot, though)
  • Bubble butt please :P Not too picky about cock size, average and above is alright with me.
So basically, I'm looking for the All-American boy. Of course, this is only an ideal...and trust me, I'm willing to make a lot of exceptions here. A LOT. The good stuff, a little less so:
  • Strong morals - Most important is a guy that is true to his self and stands behind his principles no matter what. I have a lot of respect for people that are loyal, honest and just generally  good to others.
  • Outgoing and emotional - I'm looking for someone to balance me out. I tend to be quieter and guarded (if you haven't figured that out already),and I find I click better with people who are more outspoken and emotional.
  • Playful - I blame my sister for this. Being a big brother, it's habit to tease and bother people, so I'd love a guy who can be a little childish and playful right back.
  • Touchy-feely - See the above. I tend to give random hugs or pokes, so...
  • Family Oriented - I think a lot of the characteristics I'm looking for comes out of having a good family and being close with your parents and siblings.
  • Intelligent- I'm not asking for MENSA quality, but the ability to process the world around you and form your opinions is appreciated. Bonus points for good grammar.
  • A Car-Guy! - I can forsee this getting really expensive though. And possibly some ugly fights about who gets the keys :P
  • Non-smoker - My grandfather smokes. It's gross. I hate the smell. If I'm going to be getting all up close to you, you better not smoke.
  • Clean-cut - As in no drugs or alcohol. Social drinking is fine, but I'm not a big partier and basically never drink, so it'd be a lot easier if he rarely did too.

Anyway, sorry for the slow start to December, but I hope my embarrassing, 16 year old girl post made up for it. Keep the questions coming and I'll be answering some of them in the coming days.

-Matt



1 comment:

  1. Good taste! Especially the second part of your description. While I prefer the outside to be rather dark (hair/eyes/tan) it's like I could've written that about the inner side! And if you look at the pics on my blog, you'd see with Stof I completed my wish list for the inner part, and let go about the outside (not saying he isn't cute - I melt when I look at him, but actually not my type haha)Weird huh!

    Oh and I like guys who let the '16year old girl' in them come out once in a while, it's cute lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete